Submit an idea and make Sauce Labs even better!
You are providing more configurations in all aspects.
It would be helpful if you can able to provide following things too:-
1. Web Inspector for Mobile web using Manual session
2. App Inspector for Mobile Apps(iOS / Android) using Manual session
Thanks for this suggestion. Can you please provide a little more detail as to what it is that you would like to see?
1. Web inspector for Mobile Web
Consider a google homepage. If i need to enter a text and hit search button, I need id of the both element. To get id , I am using inspector to find it. That's it. Attached mobile_web.png for reference
2. App Inspector for Mobile App
Same as Mobile Web. If i want to click an any element in App. I need id of the element. To get it, I am using uiautomatorviewer for inspecting mobile app.
Tools to inspect:
1. uiautomatorviewer for android only on Os=LINUX
2. Appium for android and ios on Os=Mac - http://appium.io/
Attached (homepage_article_date.png) for reference.
Thank you. We are considering something like this in the roadmap.
How to inspect in sauce Labs?Please tell me
Hi Gokul, you might want to checkout Appium Desktop. Appium Desktop allows you to launch UI tests on Sauce and inspect UI elements.
You won't be notified about changes to this idea.