Would like consitent end user experience for Sauce Labs and Test Object, specifically with regards to tunnel management. Below are steps performed to stop SC on Test Object.
- Instantiate Sauce Connect for RDC - using root credentials
- Login as sub-account
- Click button 'Access Real Devices' in the Sauce Labs Dashboard.
- User is rendered 'Apps' page.
- Click on icon 'Sauce Connect Tunnels' -in the top right section of the 'Apps' page.
- User lands on 'Sauce Connect Tunnels' page
- Click on Stop button/icon - corresponding to tunnel created by root user
Meanwhile, Sauce Labs does NOT permit sub-accounts to stop tunnel(s) created by root user.